Sunday, January 6, 2019

Currently...

Just a quick check in to say hello. I hope your 2019 is off to a great and productive start. I went to the gym this morning and picked up some meal prepping necessities at Trader Joes (i.e. almond milk, almond flour, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar). I love going to Trader Joe's in the morning and enjoying a coffee as I browse the aisles. Tone it Up is starting the Love Your Body challenge on January 14th but I am starting a week early to get into the swing of things.

Below is list of what I am currently loving - January 2019 edition.


Listening to...

Frou Frou radio on Pandora. This station plays music from Frou Frou (of course) but also singles by Imogen Heap herself, A Fine Frenzy and Jem amongst other artists and bands. I find this genre of music whimsical and calming.

Reading...

'Dangerous Angels' by Francesca Lia Block. While originally gifted by my sister when I was in high school, I love it to this day. It is an easy read but is set in Los Angeles (I am an LA native) so I enjoy how the author portrays LA in this book. 

Diffusing...

'Fight It' essential oil blend from Ellia. This blend has orange, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary, cardamom and clove.

Enjoying...

Tillamook Sea Salt and Honeycomb frozen custard - it is so creamy and delicious! My sister moved to Portland and introduced us to Tillamook. This custard was on sale at Sprouts and I cannot get enough.

Freshening up with...

No Tox Life 'Black Fig and Spice' deodorant - it really works! It keeps me fresh and goes on clear. You can purchase this deodorant, along with other amazing products from this amazing mother/daughter duo including wood wick candles (try the 'Sea Salt and Charcoal') and cleansing bars. If you are in the Los Angeles area, you can go to their brick and mortar store located in Glassell Park. They host fun events and workshops so you should also follow them on IG.

~meg

No comments:

Post a Comment