Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Morning Blues + Wednesday Woes

It seems like weekends just fly by (even weekends where I have zero plans besides cleaning the apartment and doing laundry) and the weekdays go at a snail's pace. The blues + woes associated with the work week have gotten a little extreme for me; not only am I grumpy on Sunday evenings, I am really unproductive. Some close friends of mine even "wrote" a short blues-y song about Mondays {why does Sunday always have to lead into Monday}. What is even worse? I also experience Wednesday woes! This is not good and I know things have to change. I plan to implement a spa day on Sunday evenings (and throughout the week, as needed) to make the work week more pleasant. 



In addition to the above Sunday ritual, I also feel a little "window" shopping to start my week is a good idea. The items I discovered this morning are not only items I would love to incorporate into my wardrobe (the skirt would be great for holiday parties) and home (how gorgeous are these dream catchers?) but also a craft I would like to learn (I current follow Maryanne on instagram and am very eager to learn). So, here are some items I found while "window" shopping:

my favorites


1 // dream catchers
2 // Coach heels
3 // necklace
4 // purse
5 // weaving loom
6 // boots
7 // skirt
8 // throw






















What are ways you beat the Monday morning blues and Wednesday woes? Please leave them in the comments below! 

Thank you for stopping by! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment