Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Nudes

Favorite Nudes for Fall



I do not wear makeup often (I would use the excuse of being in water sports as reason not to "dress up" and "put my face on" during high school and college) but it is something that I would like to learn and do more than once a month and/or just during the holidays. I am a serious case of #iwokeuplikethis (i.e. just chapstick) so any level of makeup application is a bit intimidating. The nude makeup trend, in particular, is extremely visually appealing to me and I would like to try it out this season. Any tips? I plan to watch some a lot of videos by Lisa Eldridge. I added the lip gloss because glosses are less intimidating then lipsticks (lol!). What are some of your favorite nudes?

These heels are gorgeous....so feminine and pretty. Another component of "cultivating the person I want to become" is becoming more lady-like. I think these heels would do just that although I know I will need to practice walking in them. 

I love the versatility of blanket scarfs - so easy to add to a casual outfit (white tee and jeans), a work outfit (blouse and pencil skirt) and an evening outfit (dress, coat and heels). This piece will easily work for fall and winter. 

Large totes are an essential. I have a lengthy commute (that is LA for ya!) so I like to bring books, sparkling water, a phone charger, a magazine etc. with me on the road, to make the bus/train/subway trip a little more tolerable...um, productive. Yeah, productive.  

 Thank you for stopping by! xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment